Body Bags (Collector's Edition) (Blu-ray + DVD)
|SUPER SAVINGS:||$22.48 Limited Time Only|
|You Save:||$7.45 (25% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Number of Discs: 2
- Rated: R
- Run Time: 1 hours, 35 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: November 12, 2013
- Originally Released: 1993
- Label: Shout Factory
- Blu-ray/DVD Features:
- Encoding: Region 1 (USA & Canada)
- Note: Audio Commentary with Director John Carpenter and Actor Robert Carradine on "The Gas Station"
- Audio Commentary with Director John Carpenter and Actor Stacy Keach on "Hair"
- Audio Commentary with Producer Sandy King and Justin Beahm on "Eye"
- Unzipping Body Bags featurette with John Carpenter, Producer Sandy King and actors Stacy Keach and Robert Carradine
- Aspect Ratio: Widescreen - 1.78
- Dolby Digital 2.0 Stereo - English
- Dolby Digital 5.1 - English
- DTS HD Master Audio - English
- Subtitles - English
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Starring||Robert Carradine, Stacy Keach & Mark Hamill|
|Performer:||Tom Arnold, John Carpenter, Tobe Hooper, David Naughton, Alex Datcher, Wes Craven, Sam Raimi, George 'Buck' Flower, David Warner, Sheena Easton, Deborah Harry, Twiggy, John Agar, Roger Corman, Eddie Velez & Charles Napier|
|Directed by||John Carpenter & Tobe Hooper|
|Edited by||Edward A. Warschilka|
|Composition by||John Carpenter & Jim Lang|
|Cinematography by||Gary B. Kibbe|
|Produced by||Sandy King|
This trilogy of horror comes from the gleefully demented minds of horror masters John Carpenter and Tobe Hooper. Three tales are told, each one increasingly terrifying. The first is tells the story of a woman being stalked by an axe-weilding maniac. The second is the story of a man who pays the ultimate price for a beautiful head of hair. The final tale shows what it is like to see life through the eyes of a killer. Good writing and performances that revel in the wickedness of the material make BODY BAGS a cut above most horror anthologies. Carpenter and Hooper deliver the hair-raising goods with aplomb, exercising the talent for scary storytelling that has made them famous. Stacy Keach is particularly a stand out as the vain man who gives up his freedom for a perfect mane of hair. BODY BAGS is in the vein of such classic horror anthologies as CREEPSHOW and DEADTIME STORIES.
An open, three-course buffet of blood-soaked tidbits from two of America's most horrifying directors. Featured are cameos of other horror film auteurs, such as Sam Raimi, Wes Craven, and Roger Corman.
- Released on Showtime in 1993.
- Directors Sam Raimi, Wes Craven, Roger Corman, Tobe Hooper, and John Carpenter all make cameo appearances in BODY BAGS.
John Carpenter directed the first two segments, while Tobe Hooper directed the third and final segment.
Grindhouse Double Shock Show: Werewolf Woman (1976) / Bell... (DVD-R) TOP 10 Bestseller
Depraved Degenerates 6-Film Collection: Abberdine County... (DVD) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$4.98 on SALE
- Sales Rank: 76,874
- UPC: 826663144390
- Shipping Weight: 0.21/lbs (approx)
- International Shipping: 2 items
Captain America (1979) / Captain America II: Death Too Soon... (DVD) NEW
$6.28 Super Savings
Mystery Science Theater 3000 - Zombie Nightmare (DVD)
$7.18 Super Savings
Dirty Mary, Crazy Larry / Race with the Devil (2-DVD) NEW
$11.68 Super Savings
Hopalong Cassidy: The Complete Television Series (DVD) NEW
$11.68 Super Savings
Best of Midnight Blue: NYC's Iconic Adult Cable Show (6-DVD)
$29.66 Super Savings
TV Party: The Sublimely Intolerable Show, January 8, 1979 (DVD)
$14.81 Super Savings