He's the toughest cop on the planet Arturus -- but on earth he's in over his head!
|You Save:||$3.97 (40% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- Rated: Not Rated
- Run Time: 1 hours, 4 minutes
- Video: Color
- Released: September 25, 2012
- Originally Released: 1991
- Label: Wizard Entertainment
- Encoding: Region 0 (Worldwide)
Performers, Cast and Crew:
|Performer:||Jackie Earle Haley, Kamala Lopez, Humberto Ortiz, Nicholas Guest, Michael Halsey & Eugene Glazer|
|Directed by||Albert Pyun|
Memorable Quotes and Dialog:
"Elections are next week and I don't need dead fat ladies on video screen all over the city." (Mayor to Police Captain)
"Disappointed you didn't get to kill anyone tonight, Bardo' You're through, you God-damn psycho! And take off those sunglasses. It's night!" (Mayor to Bardo)
"Giants. A place full of giants. I hate giants." (Bardo)
"So Debi, tell me size doesn't count." (Bardo to Debi)
Description by OLDIES.com:
Brick Bardo (Tim Thomerson) is a traveler from outer space who is forced to land on Earth. Though regular sized on his home planet, he is doll-sized here on Earth, as are the enemy forces who have landed as well. While Brick enlists the help of an impoverished girl and her son, the bad guys enlist the help of a local gang, led by Braxton Red (Jackie Earle Haley). When word leaks out as to his location, all hell breaks loose. Brick is besieged by an onslaught of curious kids, angry gang members, and his own doll-sized enemies, and he must protect the family who has helped him and get off the planet alive.
A 13 inch tall alien cop from the planet Arturus accidentally lands on Earth in the midst of a Bronx gang war. He doesn't let his height stand in his way as he takes on drug lords and street thugs in order to help a local activist clean up the neighborhood.
Brick Bardo, the "Dirty Harry" of the planet Arturos, finds him stranded on earth, after chasing his arch-enemy, Sprug, through space. Stuck in the South Bronx, Bardo, now a "13-inch cop with an attitude," teams up with a single mother who is trying to rid her neighborhood of crime.
- A fun melding of science fiction with the laconic style of the gunslingers of Sergio Leone's spaghetti westerns. Does nicely with a minimum of special effects, although a couple of establishing shots are over-used (not every bus stop in the Bronx has a Cohen's Opticals on the corner). And the much-touted dimensional fusion bomb doesn't do quite as much damage as one would expect.
- Credits include wranglers for rats (Bob Dunn's Animal Rentals) and cockroaches (Jim Brockett).
- Video contains a Full Moon Video Zone episode with behind-the-scenes footage from the production, interview with Peter Manoogian (director of "Demonic Toys") and assorted trailers.
Sons of Kong: 10 Full-Length Movies on 3-DVDs (3D Pop-Up... TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$1.98 on SALE
Confessions of an Adult Film Star - Hidden Desires (DVD) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
$2.98 on SALE
The Slowest Gun in the West (1960) / Fair Play (1972) (DVD-R) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
NBC News - Buried Secrets: Cold Cases Uncovered (DVD) TOP 25 Bestselling DVD
98¢ on SALE