|You Save:||$2.04 (17% Off)|
Available: Usually ships in 1-3 business days
- 80 Pages
- Glossy Magazine Format
- Heavily Illustrated in Full Color and B&W Photos
- Released: July 1, 2010
- Originally Released: 2010
- Publisher: Cinema Retro
Description by OLDIES.com:
Cinema Retro's eagerly-awaited limited edition Movie Classics tribute issue to the Sergio Leone/ Clint Eastwood Dollars trilogy is now shipping. In the footsteps of Cinema Retro's landmark Movie Classics special edition tribute to Where Eagles Dare, publishers Dave Worrall and Lee Pfeiffer present their most ambitious release yet: the most extensive tribute to the Clint Eastwood/Sergio Leone 'Dollar' film trilogy ever published. Years in the making, with contributions from prominent film historians from around the globe.
THIS IS A LIMITED EDITION AND WILL NEVER BE REPRINTED ONCE THESE ISSUES SELL OUT!
This special issue includes:
- Full coverage of A Fistful of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More and The Good, the Bad and the Ugly - and why these films remain timeless cinematic classics.
- 80 full pages (16 pages more than the standard Cinema Retro issue)
- Packed with hundreds of rare production stills, collectibles and international movie poster art culled from archives from around the world.
- Many photos never before published - including rare behind the scenes production stills from people who acted as extras in The Good, the Bad and the Ugly
- Special foreword by Leone biographer Sir Christopher Frayling
- The legendary film locations - then and now
- Coverage of the rare, deleted sequences
- Cast and crew biographies
Customers' Ratings & Reviews:
Based on 2 ratings.
Based on 2 ratings.
Write an online review to share your thoughts with other customers.
In a word, excellent Customer: TIM HARDIN from GEARHART, OR US -- August, 11, 2011
Nice thick glossy paper, incredible stills, excellent writing - Cinema Retro is well worth a look and the somewhat hefty cover price!